Build an amazing home with one simple closing.
When you are building the home you’ve always wanted, the last thing you need is the hassle of two mortgage closings. That’s why Team Butler offers banks with a one-time-close construction/permanent financing program that can save you time, trouble and money.
Benefits of this unique financing opportunity include:
- Convenience—one application, one approval, and one closing for both the construction and permanent loans
- Cost savings—only one set of closing costs*
- Tax benefits—interest paid during the life of the loan may be tax deductible (consult your tax advisor regarding deductibility of interest)
- Loans up to $5,000,000
- Extended rate lock for up to 12 months
- One-time float down at the time of conversion
- Loans available for primary and secondary residences
- Variety of loan options available
Butler Developments can help you with the construction financing solution you’ve been looking for, so you can build the amazing home you’ve always wanted.
Loan terms: Banks must receive a valid real estate lien on a single family residence occupied by the borrower. Property insurance required, including flood insurance where applicable. Certain restrictions apply. All loans subject to program eligibility, collateral and underwriting requirements, and approval, including credit approval. Rates and terms are subject to change without notice.
*Second appraisal may be required, which will include an additional expense outside of closing.
Purchase a lot today.
We found the perfect piece of land, but you’re not ready to build just yet. No problem.
With a Lot Loan, Team Butler can provide assistance to the financing you need to purchase the lot now, so that you can have peace of mind while we’re planning your dream home. Here are some of the features with our Lot Loan:
- Loans up to $1,000,000
- Flexible down payment options may be available
- Rate is fixed
- Single-family residential lots up to 10 acres
Call today to learn more and get started.
All loans subject to eligibility, collateral, underwriting, and approval, including credit approval.
Physicians have different needs, that’s why we work with lenders that offer special mortgage financing.
Our special home financing program is designed specifically to meet your needs as a busy physician for the purchase of your primary residence.
- Financing available with low down payment—up to $1,000,000. Expansion of loan-to-value ratios for loan amounts up to $1,750,000.
- Private mortgage insurance is not required – save thousands over the life of the loan
- Single-family homes are eligible
- Student loans are deferred for 12 months are not counted in qualifying ratios
- Refinances with high loan-to-value are also available
Our banks will go out of their way to meet the demands of your busy schedule and make sure the mortgage loan process is a positive one.
For information on how you can take advantage of this special home financing program, give us a call today.
All loans subject to approval, including credit approval. Eligible properties must be located in Arizona.